The Middle School Science Olympiad team competed on Saturday at UW-Madison Badger Invitational and did very well! Congratulations to the whole team for a job well done. They competed against schools from Minnesota, Illinois, Missouri, along with several from Wisconsin.
- 9th Graders – Noah Argus and Adam Vinsant
- 8th Grader – Chris Krey
- 7th Graders – Tyler Vaughn, Evelyn Mueller, and Mackenzie Burns
- 6th Graders – Lily Webster, Caitlin Burns, Tyler Naatz, Alan Thomas, Nick Hoffman, Mateah Roehl, Brooke Joseph, and Nathan Johnsrud
Olympians earning special medals are:
- Noah Argus and Evelyn Mueller – 6th place in Boomilver design
- Chris Krey and Adam Vinsant – 6th place in Rocks and Minerals
- Noah Argus and Lily Webster – 6th place in Solar System
- Tyler Vaughn and Nick Hoffman – 5th place in Can’t Judge a Powder
- Tyler Naatz and Alan Thomas – 3rd place with their Robotic car in Robo-Cross
- Brooke Joseph and Mateah Roehl – 1st place with their descriptive scientific writing in Write-It Do-It.
Our state competition will be held on March 29 at UW Oshkosh so we have a few weeks to practice and hone our skills even more!